Q&A ( so boring don't watch)

Hello Daily's it's me Delali and
(PARENTHESESSSSSSS).
So Today were gonna be doing a Q&A.
So you can know more about me and Parentheses!
Well Parentheses basically did a Q&A.
On Parentheses by: Parentheses #1.
Don't read that!
(HUH) ( WHat yOu say!)
Ok whatever on to the Q&A!
So my fav color is.... Idk tbh. I change it like everyday.
What is my fav hobby? Hmm.. I don't really have a hobby
(zzzzzzzzz)
Ok we gotta whisper since Parentheses is asleep.
Next question. Is Parentheses annoying? YES PARENTHESES IS SO ANNOYINg!
oops i yelled ...!
( WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ?)
bye daily's !
aahhhhh don't kill me parentheses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge -It The Clown - Delali

-100 Word Challenge Delali-The Yellow Bike(The Terrific Tracey)-

(THE RAP.)