FRYAY (Delali's gone CrAy cRaY!)

FRYAY IS TODAY. (No its tomorrow) Don't get in my way Parentheses. (ok weirdo) I'm tryin make it rhyme can't you see I got a dime (It's time for bed!) Whatever Parentheses. (Goodnight) Goodnight. (I wanna play roblox) NIGHT! (Ro ro ro roblox ro ro ro ro roblox ro ro ro roblo roblox roblox) (I WAnnA PlAy RoBlOx) Goodnight! (DELALI DELALI DELALI DEALI DELALI) (I gonna tell the viewers your secret) What?! (You don't post EVERYDAY!) They know that they know when i post. Weren't you the one who said you wanted to go to bed?! (...) I'm gonna tell them your deepest darkest secret! (N-) You suck your thumb! (I'm going to bed!) zzzzzzzzz (I RULE THIS BLOG MUA HA HA HA HA)

Comments

  1. Omg you are such a good writer and rhymer I LOVE it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge -It The Clown - Delali

-100 Word Challenge Delali-The Yellow Bike(The Terrific Tracey)-

(THE RAP.)