(Parentheses By:Parentheses #3)

( OK hai Parentheses ers !)
Off my computer!
(bb-bu)
No buts! NOW!
(ugh fine )
* 10 mins later*
( Oh guys Delali has to go to the apple store to get her computer fixed soo we can talk)
Oh hi Parentheses I forgot my com- * sees Parentheses on computer* Well Well Well...
(uh oh ) *Parentheses tries to run*
Not so fast! YOUR GROUNDED !y TO YOUR ROOM!
(bbbb-bbbbbut)
NOW I SAID. Ok  Daily's that's the end! I should put a passcode on my computer! Well bye!
(Can i say bye to the Parentheses ers)
THEY ARE NOT THE PARENTHESES ERS OK AND NO! DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL TOM.
(ok !)
I SAID NO TALKING!
(ok..)
I AM REALLLY ANGRY NOW I AM COMING TO YOUR ROOM!
(uh oh..................)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge -It The Clown - Delali

-100 Word Challenge Delali-The Yellow Bike(The Terrific Tracey)-

(THE RAP.)