(Parentheses) (By: Parentheses)

(Hello viewers)
Parentheses why are you up at 3:11 AM!
(Go to sleep Delali!)
Ya I am tired Night!
Night
(NIGHT GO TO BED)
Ok geezz
(Okay Delali's asleep)
(Lemme Talk to you guys)
( So my name is Parentheses)
( I am color blind so I don't have a fav color)
( This Blog should be named Parentheses is better than Delali)
( But it's not because its Delali named it)
PARENTHESES!
(uh oh)
PARENTHESES WHAT HAVE BEEN TELLING THE DAILY'S !?
( Nothing I- I was j-just telling t-them I-I mean p-practicing..)
PRACTICING WHAT?!
( U-Uh forrrr m-my B-blog.)
OH REALLY
YOU STUTTER WHEN YOU LIE
( N-no I-I d-don't)
YES YOU DO!
(Fine I wanted to take over your blog hehheehe)
GO TO YOUR BED
(b-)
NOW
(ok geez)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge -It The Clown - Delali

-100 Word Challenge Delali-The Yellow Bike(The Terrific Tracey)-

(THE RAP.)